The cottages are approached by a private access lane at the lakeside end of the village. The village of Brynrefail is just off the B4547,
Bangor to Llanberis road. The two main approach roads are A55 from Llandudno or A5 from Betws y Coed.
• Car parking for 4 cars is on level ground 10 or 20 meters away from front doors.
• Public transport to Llanberis, Bangor, Caernarfon and Llandudno is 60 meters away at top of road and all buses are mobility buses.
• Llanberis is at a distance of 2 miles reached by road or old railway line which is a recognised cycle track and as such wheelchair or
• Bangor 6 miles Caernarfon 6 miles.
• Tesco, Bangor 4 miles away do a shop and drop service.
• Nearest mobility shop is Llandudno
• Local Pub 30 Minute Walk
• West Highland Railway runs from Caernarfon to Porthmadog
• Entrance at front door(width 80cm) on level ground opening onto living room and kitchen.
• 2 steps to bedroom. Ramp could be supplied if needed.
• 1 small step into bathroom.
• 1 Step to French door entrance (width 93 cm) Small ramp supplied if required.
• Large lounge and open plan kitchen. (9 by 8 meters).
• Walk in wet room with shower seat provided.
• 11 easily managed stairs with banister on right.
• 1 bedroom with double bed.
• 1 Childrens’ bedroom with bottom double bunk, top bunk and convertible futon. Can be used by adults.
• Inside doors standard width 78 cms
• Upstairs bedroom large and easy with roll top bath.
• Garden large flat lawned area and patio immediately outside French windows. All at road level.
• Garden seat and patio furniture available.
• Although there are washing machines and dishwashers in both kitchens, the drying room is up some slate steps and would cause a
problem to disabled users.
• All bedding and cushions are allergy and feather free.
• Owners live either on sight or close by and will help whenever possible.